Wednesday, October 26, 2011

just some things that bother me..

I'll start by introducing myself. Mark Roche is my name and I'm in college.
Chad Selliers will be making posts as well.

I love sports. I have played them, watched them as long as I can remember so I naturally have opinions about them.

ESPN is where I go, like most men, to get my sports updates and such. I've spent countless days watching SportsCenter continuously, sometimes because the remote is on the other side of the room and I'm lazy, but that isn't the point. If you have been watching or following any major sport networks lately I'm sure it has been crammed into your brain that Tim Tebow is no longer 3rd string for the Broncos.

MY GOD

This fact alone has caused everybody in the sports world to completely lose their shit.

This morning I was watching First Take and Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith were having a Tebow discussion. Then Skip Bayless said something that makes me think he will soon be in a nursing home. Seriously. He said he would rather have Tim Tebow in the 4th quarter with the game on the line instead of Tom Brady. TOM BRADY! The Tom Brady who is, arguably, the best QB in the NFL right now. Tebow did get drafted higher than Brady, but that will be the only thing he will ever have on him. Tebow played 55 minutes of garbage football, and was then bailed out by the worst team in the NFL this year. Had Tom Brady been QB that game, he would not have needed to come back from 15 points down, he most likely would have been on the bench the whole 4th while his backups did mop up duty.

I'm sure if you take the time to google Skip Bayless's criteria as a sports journalist he has accomplished plenty of things, good for him, Tim Tebow is still not a very good NFL QB.

I'll admit that the Broncos are not a good team and that Tebow did get them the win. Maybe he will blossom into a Steve Young type player. No? okay how about Mark Brunell? Yea that sounds more like it.

New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup. I care because I really want to go there someday, so good work all Blacks. I would not want to go up against this.




http://somethingawesometoday.blogspot.com/
Check out my friend John's blog. He know's his shit about music.

No comments:

Post a Comment